WandaVision: Episode 1 – Filmed Before a Live Studio Audience
- Episode 1 – Filmed Before a Live Studio Audience
- Episode 2 – Don't Touch That Dial
- Episode 3 – Now in Color
- Episode 4 – We Interrupt This Program
- Episode 5 – On a Very Special Episode...
- Episode 6 – All-New Halloween Spooktacular!
- Episode 7 – Breaking the Fourth Wall
- Episode 8 – Previously On
- Episode 9 – The Series Finale
WandaVision episode 1 opens the show with a somewhat jarring and confusing portrayal of Wanda Maximoff and her deceased robot boyfriend, Vision, living as a happy-married couple in a light-hearted sitcom.
This episode is based on the 1950s. Even though its primary inspiration is The Dick Van Dyke Show of the 1960s, the episode's clothing, cars, and hairstyles are all very 1950s-based. Another significant unnamed influence is I Love Lucy, which did air in the 1950s.