WandaVision: Episode 2 – Don't Touch That Dial
- Episode 1 – Filmed Before a Live Studio Audience
- Episode 2 – Don't Touch That Dial
- Episode 3 – Now in Color
- Episode 4 – We Interrupt This Program
- Episode 5 – On a Very Special Episode...
- Episode 6 – All-New Halloween Spooktacular!
- Episode 7 – Breaking the Fourth Wall
- Episode 8 – Previously On
- Episode 9 – The Series Finale
The second episode of WandaVision heavily references Bewitched. As you might infer by this heavy referencing, it is set in the 1960s, like Bewitched is. It even used the actual house from Bewitched in the episode. It was filmed in black-and-white, and it used '60s techniques and special effects to make it as authentic as possible. It also has minor references to other 1960s shows like The Dick Van Dyke Show and The Twilight Zone.