WandaVision: Episode 3 – Now in Color
- Episode 1 – Filmed Before a Live Studio Audience
- Episode 2 – Don't Touch That Dial
- Episode 3 – Now in Color
- Episode 4 – We Interrupt This Program
- Episode 5 – On a Very Special Episode...
- Episode 6 – All-New Halloween Spooktacular!
- Episode 7 – Breaking the Fourth Wall
- Episode 8 – Previously On
- Episode 9 – The Series Finale
WandaVision's third episode has the very noticeable difference of being in color. This is not different from most TV, but it was from the first two episodes! This characterizes the episodes advancement of time to the 1970s, and the color palette is very carefully tweaked to resemble '70s Technicolor.
The episode starts to diverge a bit from the strict sitcom setting, but it still shows its inspiration from '70s sitcom classics like The Brady Bunch, The Mary Tyler Moore Show, and Good Times. And the cars and clothes, bell bottoms and all, are very '70s.